Join the Team
We seek aesthetic professionals with experience in advanced aesthetics, who have a passion for excellence, a high level of professionalism, enthusiasm, and consistency daily. We want to work with individuals with a positive attitude and a bright personality to ensure our members have the utmost luxurious experience.
Applicants must have customer service experience in the aesthetics field and the following skills:
– Advanced telephone skills
– Superior interpersonal and communications skills
– Outstanding listening skills and ability to empathize with others
– Appropriate sense of discretion in dealing with varied and difficult situations
– Ability to convey a positive attitude in all dealings with others, whether patients or staff members
– Exceptional personal organizational skills
– Abiliy to multi task
– Attentive to detail
– Attention to timeline
– Ability to work under pressure
– Ability to implement sales
Applicants must have extensive experience with most of the following treatments;
– Advanced Skincare Treatments
– Facials + Peels
– Medical Grade Services
– Laser Hair Removal
– Radio Frequency
– Skin Tightening
*Phlebotomy certification is preferred but not required
– Experience with Injectable treatments for facial wrinkles and volumizing using dermal filler and Neurotoxins (Botox/Dysport).
– Advanced techniques; jawline, neck, canula, micro botox, and prp.